$350k+ Guaranteed for 14-17 Patients Per Day
Do you enjoy going on medical mission trips to other countries, and if so, would you consider that type of practice, right here at home in the US?
This frontier style practice in Alaska is offering you the ability to treat children that truly need your service. The families here enjoy happy lives based on simple principles: work hard, be kind, and stay humble. They enjoy running, fly fishing, hiking, dog-sledding, snowboarding, and intimate gatherings at private homes for social events including card games and to see the Northern Lights. Life here is unlike anywhere else in the United States, and for the right people, it’s home.
Rural Alaska - One of the last Frontiers
- Frontier style medicine, perfect for rural-trained physicians
- Outpatient only practice seeing 14-17 patients per day
- 50% of the population is under 18
- $240,000 - $352,000 guaranteed salary
- Annual retention bonus range of $14,440 - $21,120
- $70,000 Signing Bonus; 4.5 weeks PTO
- 2 weeks CME time off; $15,000 CME allowance (providers do their CME in Hawaii)
- Loan Repayment = $50,000 every 2 years; HPSA score 21
- $15,000 Relocation allowance